Here at Huntington Harbour Athletic Club we care about you. We continually take measures to protect you from all environmental issues, such as the COVID-19, the flu, and any other viruses that can compromise your health.
Your health is our priority and we take it seriously everyday but even more so with the current conditions. The gym is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily and for your convenience we provide Sanitization Stations for your personal use. They are located in each room and include disinfectant wipes, Simple Green with bleach, and towels to wipe down equipment before and after workouts. In addition, soap and hygiene products are located in the locker rooms.
Things you can do to help:
- Always bring a towel to use on the machines during your workout
- Wipe down any equipment after you’re done with a disinfectant wipe provided
- Stay home if you’re not feeling well or have any level of fever. There is no evidence supporting the idea that working out will help you fight a virus. Plenty of rest and fluids are the way to go.
The coronavirus is spread by person-to-person contact.
Ways to prevent the coronavirus:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay hydrated. Drink something (preferably water) every 15min to keep your throat from getting dry.
- Avoid contact with those who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds scrubbing the palms, nails, between fingers and back of hands.
- If you can’t wash your hands, use sanitizer.
We take great pride in the exceptional cleanliness at HHAC and want you to feel safe and secure in our health Club. We are not just Warriors 4 Fitness we are also your Warriors 4 Health. You can safely enjoy your workouts knowing that great care has been taken to ensure a clean environment for you in our gym.